Sunday, September 12, 2010

Utah

In July, Nic and I were fortunate enough to fly to Utah for a family reunion. We learned that neither one of us do well under stress. I booked all the flights, so if something went wrong it was pretty much all on me. Then on top of that, I only had a paper driver's lisence due to finally changing mine over. The security didn't like that too much. However, we made it through where Mama Jo picked us up in Salt Lake City. This was my first time, so I was so excited! My first impression of Utah was not dissapointment, but it just wasn't exactly what I was thinking it would be. I still loved it though. The weather alone would make me move there.

We stayed with Mandi and Thomas and their two kids, Elli and Jackson, and loved it! Thanks so much! Nic's family is wonderful. I really couldn't ask for a better family to marry into, I'm so blessed! We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment