Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blood Pretzels

A few months ago my mother told Nic that I make great pretzels... And I did, about four years ago, once. He's asked several times for me to make them, and always reminds me of what my mother said. Today was the day.
I couldn't find the recipe I used four years ago. Shocker. Instead I just found some random one online. The cat got a little too curious which made tempers flare. Then while cutting the dough, my thumb was sliced in the process. Nic and I sat in the kitchen debating if we needed to get stiches for a few minutes, we decided not to. After slapping a band aid on I went right back to work, I had a reputation to uphold.
About thirty minutes later we pulled the pretzels out that I literally poured my blood into, tasted them, and dissapointment set in. They just weren't good. Thanks mom! (Just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment